Do you have a plan for generating income after you retire? While it may seem counterintuitive to think about earning money in retirement, the fact is that having a plan for doing so is crucial for ensuring your financial well-being. Just ask Don Ross, Founder and President of Ross Wealth Advisors.
In this episode, Don details the importance of creating consistent, reliable income to last throughout your retirement, as well as what it takes to do just that. Listen in to learn where to get started with income planning and what you need to ensure for your portfolio — even if you’re not retired yet.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What income planning is and why it’s crucial to achieving your abundant retirement.
- How to create income and security without working.
- Where income planning starts.
- Why the financial MRI is crucial for your financial health and how to get one.
- The difference between being positioned for accumulation and being positioned for income.
- Concerns Don usually hears from his clients.
- The goal each and everyone should have for their portfolio — whether they’re retired or not.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
[bctt tweet=”Time is not on your side to recover from another 2008/2009. – @donairborne” username=”@donairborne”]
[bctt tweet=”As the consumer, the more you’re educated, the more you come out ahead, and that’s why we’re in the business of teaching people. -@donairborne” username=”@donairborne”]
[bctt tweet=”Accumulation is the easy part. The hard part is protecting, preserving, distributing, and enjoying the money that you’ve saved. -@donairborne” username=”@donairborne”]
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Are you ready to start planning for your Abundant Retirement?
Contact Don and his team at Ross Wealth Advisors today to start with an easy conversation about your retirement plans and options.
You can give us a call at: 614.545.0277
Or, come by the Ross Wealth Advisors’ Columbus, Ohio offices at:
1093 Fishinger Road
Columbus, Ohio 43221
Enjoy the show? Use the links below to subscribe:
Ready to Take The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services listed here, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.