How do you envision your retirement? If you know what you want but aren’t quite sure how to get there, this is the podcast for you. Each week, we’ll bring you great information on how to plan and enjoy an abundant retirement. Here to share his expertise on the subject is Don Ross.
The Founder and President of Ross Wealth Advisors, Don has 30 years of experience helping people plan their futures. In this episode, he discusses portfolios and shares insights you can apply whether you’re retired now or are five to 10 years from retiring. Listen in to hear it all now.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Retirement concerns you should make sure to address with your advisor.
- How to know when it’s time to graduate to a new advisor.
- The difference between retirement planning and retirement income planning.
- Why some advisors will only give limited information.
- What makes Ross Wealth Advisors different.
- How Don got into helping people plan for retirement.
- Why he decided to leave a big firm and go independent.
- The benefits of working with an independent advisor.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
[bctt tweet=”If you don’t enjoy what you’ve accumulated, then it has no value. – @donairborne” username=”@donairborne”]
[bctt tweet=”When that paycheck stops, everything changes; you go from a paycheck to a play-check. -@donairborne” username=”@donairborne”]
[bctt tweet=”We’re about protecting and preserving what you build, not necessarily the accumulation track. -@donairborne” username=”@donairborne”]
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Are you ready to start planning for your Abundant Retirement?
Contact Don and his team at Ross Wealth Advisors today to start with an easy conversation about your retirement plans and options.
You can give us a call at: 614.545.0277
Or, come by the Ross Wealth Advisors’ Columbus, Ohio offices at:
1093 Fishinger Road
Columbus, Ohio 43221
Enjoy the show? Use the links below to subscribe:
Ready to Take The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services listed here, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.