Ep #010: Tax Tips From A Retiree’s Financial Survival Handbook
One of the most important things to consider when planning for retirement is how taxes will affect your accounts when it’s time to withdraw. The truth is, it’s not a question of if taxes will impact your funds, it’s a matter of when. And if you don’t consider and plan for the consequences of taxes sooner rather than later, odds are you’re going to end up facing the kind of consequences you don’t want to see.
Thankfully, Don Ross, Founder and President of Ross Wealth Advisors, is here to share helpful tax tips from the upcoming third edition of A Retiree’s Financial Survival Handbook. Listen in to hear his advice for finding out exactly what it’s costing you to invest your money where it is and how to ensure you don’t end up paying more than is necessary.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- When you have to begin withdrawing a certain percentage of your retirement accounts to avoid a penalty.
- Why it’s even more important to avoid negative tax consequences when you get to retirement.
- What to keep in mind when putting away money.
- How to uncover unseen things that could be robbing your return.
- Why it’s crucial for your financial plan to be flexible.
- What to look for when getting financial advice.
- Where to get a complimentary copy of A Retiree’s Financial Survival Handbook.
Ideas Worth Sharing:The reason why I’m independent and left a big firm is to give unbiased, truly customized advice based on your needs. - @donairborne Click To Tweet I want you to retire on your terms, because you know what? Many listeners out there and many people I’ve run across—they kind of don’t like their job, and we need a game plan to get you out and get you retired. -@donairborne Click To Tweet If you’re buying groceries and golf shirts, most of you know what those cost. Let’s find out what it’s costing you to invest your money where it is. -@donairborne Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Are you ready to start planning for your Abundant Retirement?
Contact Don and his team at Ross Wealth Advisors today to start with an easy conversation about your retirement plans and options.
You can give us a call at: (614) 545-0277
Or, come by the Ross Wealth Advisors’ Columbus, Ohio Offices at:
1093 Fishinger Road
Columbus, Ohio 43221